|On my nails: Bronze Aztec by YSL, shown here.|
- It’s gentle while still being very effective, and the brush heads I’ve tried have all been super soft. (I'm using the City Block purifying brush head right now).
- The brush head is split into two sections: one to declog pores around the t-zone (the darker section in the photo above), and the other to use everywhere else.
- It’s waterproof, so you can use it in the shower, which is nice and convenient.
- It’s so simple to use: there’s just one setting and it shuts off after 30 seconds.
- The design is clean and simple, and it looks good perched on the edge of my sink; it’s easy to transport, too. It fits nicely in the hand but also lies flat to dry.
- My skin feels great after using it and I've had no issues with breakouts or sensitivity.
- It’s well priced compared to other sonic cleansing brushes like the Clarisonic (although the technology won’t be the same; Clarisonic’s is patented, as I found out in conversation with its co-founder, Dr Robb).