- First Aid Beauty: Their Facial Radiance Pads are one of my most repurchased products; they combine lactic and glycolic acids in the perfect dose to keep my sensitive, spot-prone skin both clear and calm. I wrote about them here if you want to check out a more in-depth review – and hey, if they’re good enough for Caroline Hirons…
- If you’re new to the brand and want to try out a couple of products from the range, why not pick up the First Aid Beauty FAB Faves to Go Kit, which includes 28 of the pads along with the Ultra Repair Cream – a rich emollient moisturiser that’s great at night-time or for distressed skin – and the gentle but effective First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser.
- Balance Me is a lovely results-led natural beauty line and their Skin Brightening body polish is a bit of a hero product for its skin softening and hydrating ways; unlike other body scrubs, there’s no need to moisturise after, and this stuff leaves skin feeling absolutely incredible.
- Color Wow is a really excellent haircare line for coloured hair; if, like me, you need some help disguising regrowth, their Root Cover Up is a genius product; just brush the powder over your roots and it will very realistically disguise things between salon visits. The rest of this range is also brilliant with the One Minute Transformation Styling Cream being another must-have for transforming frizzy bed-head into something a little more groomed in, literally, seconds. (Read more of my musings on the brand.)
- Makeup wise, the site stocks everything from Bourjois (the new Aqua Blush is divine) to Urban Decay, and a whole lot more in between. For a fresh summer look, I’d point you to the newly released Benefit They’re Real Beyond mascara in blue - and I’m rather smitten with this cute beauty bag from Zoella, to keep it in.
Happy shopping – and do share if you’ve any top picks of your own!