The inaugural Blog and Online Publishing Awards last Thursday was a brilliant night. There was music, fun, mini burgers, magic spinning straws, Holly Carpenter from Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model and, of course, so many of my lovely bloggy besties in one room.
I had zero expectations of winning; competition was stiff and several of my favourite online reads were on the list. It was an honour just to share the shortlist with so many top Irish beauty blogs, so scooping the best Beauty Read award was the icing on the cake. A hundred million thank yous to everyone who voted and who visits, reads and comments on the site. You are just THE BEST.
The awards were organised by PR Slides, an online media tool for sourcing images and press releases. More than 23,000 votes were cast across 10 categories; congratulations to everyone who was shortlisted and to all the winners on the night. You’ll find the list below so do check out their sites!
BOPS 2014 Blog and Online Publishing Award Winners
- Best Fashion Read – Her.ie
- Best Beauty Read – Fluff and Fripperies (HUZZAH!)
- Best Tech Read - Silicon Republic
- Best Motoring Read – Joe.ie
- Best Travel Read –Pol O Conghaile and Tom Sweeney Travels
- Best Food Read – French Foodie In Dublin
- Best Wedding Read – One Fab Day
- Best News & Current Affairs Read – The Journal
- Best Blog from a Business –Dolledup.ie
- Best Lifestyle and Family Read – Where Wishes Come From