January was a funny old month for makeup. For the first half I was all about Christmassy colours and shades and then, boom, I was over it and ready to move on. But not quite ready for spring’s pastels and brights – I preferred a more pared back approach, similar to this look – and I wrote about my favourite transeasonal beauty picks recently on Frillseeker.
Check out my latest beauty video to see just what I’ve been loving, and read on for a full list of the makeup and haircare products that I’ve featured – including prices, and links to relevant reviews.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, €44
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, €26
- Elie Saab Le Parfum (which I first heard about from Karen; this was a gift so I don’t have the price)
- L’Oreal Paris Collection Privee Lipstick, €11.99
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Lipstick, €29
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella, €25
- Wayne Goss #2 Brush, £25 from here
- MAC Harmony Blush (€23 usually but this was an airport purchase)
- Babyliss Thermo Ceramic Heated Rollers (€39.99, here)
- L'Oreal Paris Studio Line #TXT Wave Creating Spray, €4.99
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Dry Shampoo, €5.49