We're enjoying a holiday in Ireland today, and I'm spending the long weekend in Scotland, catching up with family and friends. Oh, and taking part in a curry challenge to eat what's billed as the hottest curry in the world, ever!
But I'm also using the opportunity to leave my old reliables at home in favour of a bunch of exciting new products, to give them a really proper, thorough trial. Here's a sneak peek - and do let me know what you'd like me to review!
1. Estée Lauder Invisible Powder Makeup - I reviewed this here but this one is actually in my colour! 2. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 80, Suspense - one of the new colours I told you about here
3. Bourjois Bronzing Primer / Base Lissante Soleil
4. Benefit Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer - keep an eye out for my review on beaut.ie soon
5. Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup - I'm hoping this will be the perfect partner to #1
6. Estée Lauder Cello Shot which I first showed you here - SQUEEEE!
7. Shavata Tweezers
Anything piquing your interest out of this little lot? Do tell!