And then there’s the aesthetic factor – how sweet are those teensy wee bottles and jars? Don't they kinda sorta make you feel a little like a giant, but in a good way? Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!(Giants totally do that).
Which is why I may actually have squealed just a little to get my hands on this beautiful gift with purchase from Harvey Nichols. Spend €130 on fragrance, skincare, beauty or cosmetics and you’ll receive €150 worth of treats from some of the store’s most prestigious luxury brands, including Eve Lom, Shu Uemura, Lancome, Clarins, and more (keep reading for the full list!).
Alongside generous deluxe skincare samples, there’s some lovely makeup bits, too – including a full-sized Butter London polish and Bare Minerals eyeshadow. And everything comes perfectly packaged in an adorable cosmetics bag designed for Harvey Nichols by the world’s most stylish blogging bunny, Fifi Lapin.
Here's the full contents breakdown - get comfy, cos you may be here for a while:
- Bare Minerals Full Size Eye Shadow
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask
- Butter London Nail Colour (1 of 5 shades)
- Clarins Firming Neck Cream
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Elemis Tri Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash
- Espa Replenishing Moisturiser
- Eve Lom Cloth and Cleanser Packet
- Lancome Visionnaire Serum
- Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer
- Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Fragrance
- Shu Uemura, Cleansing Oil
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara
Available from 16th April and while stocks last, this has to be one of the best gifts with purchase I’ve seen in a long, long time. If you need to stock up on any of your favourite beauty bits or have been planning a little payday splurge, I’d urge you to save up your pennies and head straight for Harvey Nicks!
Tell me, cos I’m curious like that – is this something that would sway your purchasing decisions, or do you have shopping nerves of steel?