- A baby pink base coat (I used Leighton Denny BabyDoll)
- A pink glitter for gradient
Nails Inc Chelsea Square)
- A trusty old make up sponge (Seriously, this one has served me for months, just cut as needed)
- Pink diamantes (these I picked up in the €2 Shop)
- Clear top coat
- Toothpick for diamante application
- Give yourself two coats of your base colour and allow to dry slightly.
- Touch the sponge into a small amount of glitter polish and begin to apply to the nail.
- Only cover the first quarter of the nail but don't worry about being too precise, gradient always looks better when it's a little messy.
- Touch the toothpick into some clear top coat use to pick up the pink diamantes.
- A cross starting at the tip of your nail only needs 3 diamantes on top to make the iconic ribbon.
- Admire your super simple handiwork and maybe even use that perfectly manicured hand to give your boobies a little squeeze, it could actually save your life, yo.