So I can't help suspecting a few hints were being dropped in this guest post by my other half. And as two can play at that game I have idled away some time this weekend picking out some new season favourites of my own. My bank balance being what it is, they probably won't be coming home with me anytime soon...unless of course, a certain somebody felt like picking me up a wee treat or two on payday. Ahem.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs light grey Geraldine sweater, £234.99 from Jules BThis loose cable knit jumper looks so cosy and will be perfect for the changing weather
2. Shearling handbag, €35.54 from ASOSHow fabulous is the shearling detail on this leather-look handbag from ASOS?
3. Adele studded boots, £189.95 by Sam EdelmanI love Sam Edelman's shoes and bags and can see myself living in these throughout autumn and winter
4. Hello! Skinny Jeans, €175 from The White DoorI'm not a jeans person but I've been intrigued by these ones ever since they came to The White Door in Dublin; they promise to make you look slimmer and flatter to figure, so what's not to like?!
5. Evil Eye Ring, £145 from Astley ClarkeGorgeous diamond pave evil eye ring in 18 carat yellow gold vermeil on sterling silver, with bezel set turquoise. Love!
What are you hankering after this autumn?