|Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balms in Strawberry Sorbet, Delhi Nude and Sweet Papaya - I'm wearing Delhi Nude in the photo.|
Last year I wore Strawberry Sorbet and Sweet Papaya from the Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm range pretty much all summer long. I recently got my hands on Delhi Nude, out now as part of the brand's Indian inspired Enchanted Summer collection, and I fell in love with these glosses all over again.
I'd go so far as to say they're my favourite glosses ever, and here's why:
- they're a gloss/balm hybrid, so they're non sticky with a lovely texture, but they still look lovely and glossy on the lips
- the colours are really pretty - there are 8 shades in the range with a further two released as part of this summer's collection
- they all have the same delicious fruity taste and smell
- they're moisturising and care for your lips, with ingredients like mango oil, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E
- at 15 ml, they're massive, and they're better value than ever. Last year they retailed at €20, and this year, Delhi Nude and Jaipur Pink are priced at €17.79.
Have you tried these, and what's your favourite gloss of all time?