I like a lot of MAC products but they've never been my favourite brand. However, my blush addiction continues unabated so I'm positively giddy about their latest Limited Edition collection, Tres Cheek.
Six pretty colours - three pinks, a mandarin-red orange, a peach and a lavender (all listed below)– are on offer and they promise to be sheer but buildable. I'm heading away this weekend and look forward to swatching these in the airport and, hopefully, bringing at least one of these lovelies home in my suitcase!
On counter this month for €21.50, the range includes:
- Pink Tea- neutral beige pink (satin)
- Lovecloud- bright mid-tone pink (satin)
- Peony Petal- bright blue pink (satin)
- Modern mandarin-red orange (satin)
- Immortal flower- bright peach (satin)
- Full of joy- lavender (frost)
Will you be getting cheeky with MAC?