Bubz Beauty is my latest beauty obsession. She is just adorable and I love the Northern Irish twang to her accent. This weekend I watched her Flirty Spring look video and it inspired me to play about with some purples in my own collection. The end result was much smokier than Bubbi's but I was happy with it nonetheless.
My Bubz inspired FOTD:
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere
- Benefit Hervana blush (just like Bubbi, yay!)
- Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer
- Christian Dior multi touch cream in 020 (lilac - this is ancient!)
- Estee Lauder Cyber Lilac
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quad in 08 Vanités (the lightest and darkest shades)
- Dior 5 Couleurs Garden Edition - Garden Pastels (the green and pink shades)
- Clinique High Lengths mascara
- Karaja Eye Fly soft eyeliner 5 (a bronzey colour as I don't actually own a brown liner!)
- Clarins Pro Palette Eyebrow Kit
- Avon Shine Attract lipstick in Happy Pink
Did you try any new makeup looks this weekend?