Here's another wonderful fundraising initiative on behalf of Temple Street Children's Hospital. The 5th annual Lindt Make Easter Sweet for Temple Street campaign is back and fund raising activity will see the Gold Bunny Roadshow return to:
- Blanchardstown S.C. 31st March
- Pavillions S.C. Swords 1st April
- Liffey Valley S.C. 5th April
- Mahon Point Cork 6th April
- Douglas Court Cork 7th April
Chocolate lovers can pick up a delicious 10g Lindt Gold Bunny for a minimum donation of €1, with every cent going to Temple Street.Make sure to check out the signed Lindt Gold Bunny auction at www.facebook.com/lindtchocolateireland where well-known personalities such as Snow Patrol, One Direction, Michael Bublé, Roger Federer, Robbie Keane, Jedward and many more have leant their support for this great cause.
To be in with a chance of winning a delicious 1kg Lindt Gold Bunny just answer the following question:
How much money from each donation for a 10g Lindt Gold Bunny will go to Temple Street?
How to enter:
2. Leave a comment with your answer to the question above, and an email address or twitter name where you can be reached if you win (if you don’t want to leave your email, just leave a comment and mail me on emma at fluffandfripperies dot com).
Good luck everyone!