It made the same sort of claims as the Clarins product I’d been after and, at €13 and change, was almost half the price.
And so, instead of waiting patiently for the product I really wanted to come back into stock, or even checking other Clarins counters to see if it was available elsewhere, I ended up buying an alternative product that I’d done little or no research into and so had absolutely no idea if it really worked.
What is Soap & Glory Wonderfill™?
- A silky smooth wrinkle-filling cream with SUPERBLUR™ line-hiding spheres and COLLAGEN BOOSTERS built in.
- What does Soap & Glory Wonderfill™ do?
- Helps fill wrinkles immediately
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles (long-term)
- LIGHT-ACTIVATED for a luminous and youthful effect
What makes this line filler so Wonderfill?
- An infusion of a scientifically proven level of LINE FIGHTING SUPERPEPTIDES™
- A SPECIAL OXYGEN BOOSTING SKIN STIMULATING COMPLEX
- Exclusive light-activated SUPERBLUR™ line-disguising spheres
- A wrinkle plumping moisture matrix
Suitable for all skin types
- Especially for wrinkle prone skin
- Those looking for a silky smooth finish and a more youthful complexion
How to Use
SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE!
- Lightly pat on a daub of Wonderfill, then watch as it (the line) gets less apparent.
- Use morning and night.
- Reapply as needed throughout the day
- Can be used under make-up for a smooth line free complexion
I’ve been following the instructions and you can probably see where I’m going with this. It does nothing for me. I can see no difference. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Applied under make up or alone, there is no discernable difference in the appearance of those irritating under-eye wrinkles. My wrinkles are not filled, they are not blurred, they are not less apparent. Not so wonderfill at all, then.
In fact, I probably have a few new frown lines, as a result.
I’m still using it in the vain hopes that I'll reap some of those long term benefits. If I do, you’ll be the first to know.
If you do want to buy this stuff, you can pick it up at Boots or from the asos website. As for me, I'll be sticking my name down at the Clarins counter...