Fluff and Fripperies was recently invited to the opening of The Marvel Room, an appropriately named luxury Christmas gift emporium that can be found on the first floor of Brown Thomas Dublin until Saturday 24th December.
Exploring The Marvel Room is a really lovely experience. It’s chock full of beautiful, covetable pieces and it’s a pleasure to wander around the space, which includes an Alexander McQueen installation curated by Sarah Burton for Brown Thomas. Many items are exclusive to the store and have been created in partnership with a range of top international and Irish design houses, including Hermès, Chanel, Alexander Mc Queen, Pauric Sweeney and Tiffany & Co.
- Limited edition Alexander McQueen Fil Coupe scarf, exclusive to BTs, €295
- Chanel purses and cardholders, from €260
- The Perfectly Dressed Gentleman by Robert O'Byrne, €12
- Hope and Greenwood sweet filled Letter to Santa, €10
- Cire Trudon Nazareth Christmas Candle, €60
- Selection of Pauric Sweeney purses, all €70
- Hope and Greenwood large tuck jars, €20
- Celine Nappa and Shearling wristlets, €290
- Beyonce Paper Doll book, €10