"Thank you Jamie Oliver for the super easy recipe that you gave me.
|Recipe from 'Jamie's Dinners'|
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic, chopped (I chuck a few more cloves in for luck)
- some fresh chopped basil stalks or a good pinch of dried oregano (I also sometimes used Italian herb mix)
- 1 whole fresh red chilli (or 2/3, if you want to arrabiatta it up, and I almost always do)
- 2 tins of whole plum tomatoes (not chopped – an important distinction)
- sea salt (I use any-old salt)
- freshly ground black pepper
- red wine or balsamic vinegar
|Jamie's preferred brand of tinned tomatoes|
This is where you remove the chilli or, if you like a bit of spice, take it out, chop it up and add it back to the sauce.